Client: Pembrokeshire County Council
Project Description: Removal of existing luminaires and installation of new LED luminaires Tenby Multi Storey Car Park.
Nature of the Project: Removal of existing luminaires and installation of new LED luminaires with full commissioning and testing and all associated making good.
The works will comprise:
1. The replacement of existing light fittings at Tenby Multi Storey Car Park with new LED light fittings.
2. Supply and installation of galvanized conduit/armoured cable as/if required for the new installation works.
3. Inspection, testing and commissioning of the complete Electrical Installation including the proving of all electrical operational systems to the Employers EDE.
4. Provision of induction training for the end user, the EDE and employers maintenance staff on all aspects of the completed Electrical Installation.
5. Provision of test, inspection and completion certificates.
6. Provision of test equipment.
7. Provision of warranties, systems licences and software.
8. Removal and safe disposal of decommissioned/redundant electrical equipment and arising.
9. All associated making good.
10. All as per the CLAW specification unless otherwise specified.
The New Lighting System: IWEC energy assessor Hefin Williams and Electrical Estimator Mark Birkett, designed a replacement lighting system using the Phillips Coreline range of LED lighting. The new lighting design will reduce Pembrokeshire County Council energy costs by 66% . Pembrokeshire County Council’s Energy adviser was really pleased with the findings, especially the payback on the scheme which was 1.9 years.
Contract Value – £30,000.00
Energy Savings – £15,789.47 per annum
Contract completed on 27th March 2015.